WORKOUT ECONYL® CAPRI JUMPSUIT (CROPPED LEG) - Hot Candy
The Sustainable Workout ECONYL® all in one jumpsuit is made from regenerated nylon waste from old fishing nets.
The Workout jumpsuit has a racer back and a capri length leg. It has been designed for warmer days when exercising outdoors or for indoor high impact workouts. With 4 way stretch compression fabric the jumpsuit has been designed to fit you like a glove. The breathable fabric will also help to regulate your body temperature keeping you cool when you need it the most.
Jumpsuits are really versatile, they can be worn out on a run, cycling, in the gym or for yoga. Plus you don't need to worry about your top riding up and the sticky tape on the hem, will ensure the capri leg stays exactly where it needs to be.
Why not add our black running top or Stretch & Burn fleece for extra warmth on colder days.
- ECONYL® regenerated Nylon fabric - regenerated from fishing nets
- Fully Recyclable Delivery Box made from recycled material (Made in UK)
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Silicone rubber hem - keeps the capri leg where it needs to be
- Two Side Pockets - for your phone or keys
- UV Protection UPF 50+ - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Squat Proof - 100%
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt your whole body
- Compression fabric - excellent recovery power aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, boosting a faster recovery of energy.
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
Size & Fit
- Fit: High Waist
- Inseam length: 66cm (26 inch)
- Model Height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: XS
Made in Portugal
- Wild Water Swimming
Absolutely gorgeous colour and quality but unfortunately I had to return it as it didn’t provide the support I need around the bust.